The waterfall model is a sequential design process, used in software development processes, in which progress is seen as flowing steadily downwards (like a waterfall) through different phases.
Different Phases For Waterfall Model :
1. Requirement Analysis : In this phase a team gather the requirement of the client by several meeting,call, brainstorming sessions, etc.
2. System Design : In this phases, the structure of the system is designed.
3. Implementation : The actual coding of small modules is done in this phase.
4. Integration & Testing: All small modules are integrated in this phase and testing is done to ensure there should be no bugs.
5. Deployment : We make the system live on server in this phase.
6. Maintenance : In this phase after sales support throughout the life of project is provided depending upon the terms.